Artists who are interested in joining us to this project must send 2-8 images of their work (jpg format) and a short statement of about 100 words.
- All images must include the work’s title as well.
- Submissions can be send online.
Media accepted: Painting, mixed media, decorative art, design, caricature, sketching, drawing, collage, fiber art, sculpture, pottery, digital art, 3D art, photography, installations, prints.
FREE REGISTRATION ONLINE
SELECTION OF ARTWORKS BY A JURY
- A juried committee of established art critics reviews the submitted works on a daily basis and selects the best ones that will be presented in the book.
- Following the establishment of a system of deliberation by SMS between the jurors.
- Notification of acceptance is made by email.
ARTcertificate will publish in june 2018 the first issue of a series of art books. “International Contemporary Artists” is a series of art books aiming to connect artists and the art world in a direct and effective way.
Artists are invited to submit their work for selection in order to be included in the book. The selection is carefully made by a team of qualified jurors so as to ensure quality standards.
It takes more than talent for artists to become successful.
Our goal is to present the artists’ personal visions, their ability to present a new view of life and transform something ordinary to a beautiful artwork.
There is no participation or entry fee.
Once the agreement of the jury, you will have to pay:
- Insertion in the catalog following the acceptance of the jury from 135 € all inclusive.
- ONE full page to the artist - ONE copy of the catalog - Shipping costs included.
- Economic formula at 95 € - insertion of the artist page, WITHOUT copy of the catalog.
It promotes the artwork of emerging and established artists to a vast public of art lovers, art collectors, gallery owners, curators, etc.
- It reaches out to a qualified audience.
- It makes artists more accessible.
- If a professional or an art lover is interested in your work, he contacts you directly without intermediary or commission.
When publishing the catalog, we will contact a selection of 2,500 galleries:
- By personalized mail to present the catalog and the artists.
- By sending catalogs following the specific request of each gallery.
- Phone contacts will be made to explain the approach of Artcertificate and artists present in the catalog.
We hope to attract the attention of the gallery owners and to be sure that the catalogs are really consulted. We will take advantage of this contact to retain the galleries. Our goal: Make the most of this catalog to be read by a public of professionals and that it can generate contacts with the artists who participate.
We currently have 25,000 gallery contacts around the world, these contacts come mainly from websites that reference galleries such as www.artforum.com , but also other sources such as exhibition catalogs etc ... We also have 60,000 contacts of art actors, 70% are artists, but the remaining 30% are museums , schools, foundations etc ...
The emailing will be carried out directly with link the catalog in its virtual version. This shipment will be repeated 2 more times with an interval of 2 months. The current opening rate is around 16%, which corresponds to 9,600 contacts actually affected by this operation.
Catalogs will be sent free of charge to professionals who request them.